| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tebessa in November is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Tebessa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tebessa, Algeria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tebessa:
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) NE
- Tunis, Tunisia - 246.9 kms (153.4 miles) NE
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 133.6 kms (83 miles) NNE
- Sousse, Tunisia - 231.8 kms (144 miles) ENE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 181.6 kms (112.8 miles) E
- Sfax, Tunisia - 246.2 kms (153 miles) ESE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 128.2 kms (79.7 miles) SSE
- Gabes, Tunisia - 249 kms (154.7 miles) SE
- Jerba, Tunisia - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) SE
- Djerba, Tunisia - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) SE